Organization and Job ID
Job ID: 305831
Directorate: National Security
Division: Computational & Statistical Analytics
Group: Visual Analytics
This position will be located in either in Richland, WA or Seattle, WA based on business need.
- Proficient with common software libraries used in client-side web development such as Angular, D3, jQuery,
node, or grunt.
- Familiar with HTML 5, CSS 3, AJAX, JSON
- Ability to demonstrate web development skills (e.g., a website or portfolio that can be reviewed)
- Familiar with software engineering practices such as modularity, abstraction, and code reuse
- At least two years’ programming experience that may include school coursework.
In addition to the minimum requirements, the ideal candidate will have experience with computer visualization and graphics, automated or semi-automated web testing, open source contribution, and Agile programming experience. Familiarity with .NET is helpful.
Bachelor's degree with 0-1 years experience.
An equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered.
MS degree and 1 year experience or 10 years experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
PNNL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to hiring a diverse, talented workforce. EOE Disability/Vet/M/F/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Staff at PNNL must be able to demonstrate the legal right to work in the United States.
This position requires the ability to obtain a federal security clearance in a timely manner. Which requires:
* U.S. Citizenship
* Background Investigation: Applicants selected will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified matter in accordance 10 CFR 710, Appendix B.
* Drug Testing: All Security Clearance (L or Q) positions will be considered by the Department of Energy to be Testing Designated Positions which means that they are subject to applicant, random, and for cause drug testing. In addition, applicants must be able to demonstrate non-use of illegal drugs, including marijuana, for the 12 consecutive months preceding completion of the requisite Questionnaire for National Security Positions (QNSP).
Note: Applicants will be considered ineligible for security clearance processing by the U.S. Department of Energy until non-use of illegal drugs, including marijuana, for 12 consecutive months can be demonstrated.
Directorate: National Security Dir
Job Category: Computation and Information Sciences
Group: Visual Analytics
Opening Date: 2016-09-29
Closing Date: 2016-12-31